Wednesday 5 March 2014

Chris Shella

Christopher Shella

Chris Shella is a graduate from Marehouse College and the University of Texas at Austin law school. He started his career as a law clerk at the Texas Court of criminal appeals. He was admitted to the practice of law in New York, Maryland, the District of Columbia and North Carolina. Chris Shella has become a popular name in the legal field. He has more than 100 jury trials to his credit. He is the managing director of Shella & Associates which is a highly reputed law firm in North Carolina providing whole range of law services like multifamily real estate law, franchise licensing and complex employment litigation.

Chris Shella is a prominent figure in the area as his cases have been a part of various channels and newspapers like the New York Times, MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today, Washington Post and many news outlets across the world. His famous cases are the Vegan Baby Case and defense of Duke Lacrosse Case. With over years of experience in the field of law, Chris Shella focuses on white collar litigation, insurance defense and employment law.


Christopher Shella is also a very good author. He has written two books “Reasonable Facsimile: a tale of woe and redemption” and “Grinding It Out: how to create a six figure law practice”. He is a member of the National Bar Association, the States Bar of New York, Maryland, North Carolina and District of Carolina. He has also been a candidate for the town supervisor in Brookhaven, New York.

1 comment:

  1. True story, I'm one of the people who have benefited from Dr. Ogbeifun Love Spell. Dr. Ogbeifun appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to care for my broken heart. I have several experiences with my husband who have been working with me for many years. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide before a strange spirit. Afterwards, Dr. Ogbeifun Temple, I reluctantly looked for and found testimonials and recommendations for him via his email. He answered and asked me to go away and take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking Dr. Ogbeifun for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. He also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. I am grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony. Contact him at this email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680 website

    ReplyDelete